Better health starts today

By introducing the correct foods to your diet, and eliminating foods that are toxic to your body, you can find better health.  Glowing skin, a smaller waist line and firmer muscles are largely driven by what we eat.  It is argued that 80% of an ideal body composition is based on what you eat (the other 20% being proper exercise).  The purpose of this site is to explore how certain foods hurt or help your gut health and why.